Mrs. Juskin, Room #4
I am so excited to start another great year at School #7. I love what I do and I will make every effort to help your child have a positive second grade experience.
1. Stay in your seat.
2. Raise your hand.
3. Follow directions the first time.
4. Be responsible.
5. Be kind.
* Please check your child's folder every night for important notes!
* Please send in lunch money in a envelope with the child's name!
* No food is allowed to celebrate students' birthdays!
Please try to send your student in with supplies by the first full week of school. Supplies needed are...
- 1 package of envelopes
- 1 dry erase reusable pocket (9x12)
- 1 package of index cards
- 1 box of quart size storage bags
- 1 pack of thin dry erase markers
- 1 dry erase eraser
- 1 box of crayola crayons
- 4 Elmer's glue sticks
- 1 pack of #2 pencils
- 1 personal pencil sharpener
- 4 folders
- 1 pair of 5" blunt tip scissors
- 4 composition marble notebooks
- 1 1" binder with 3 rings
- 1 pack of sheet protectors
- 1 package of 3x3 post-its (4 pads)
- 1 fabric zipper pencil case
- 1 of each color pen (red & blue)
- 1 roll of paper towels
- 3 boxes of tissues
I have a "borrowing station" that students can freely borrow from, but it can be disruptive for students to constantly move about the room. I will send home reminders when your student's supplies are running low.