Mrs. Juskin, Room #7
I am so excited to start another great year at School #7. Here at #7, I have had the opportunity to teach first grade and kindergarten. I love what I do and I will make every effort to help your child have a positive first grade experience.
We have 23 students in our class.
Below you will find the schedule for our specials throughout the week. Please remember that on Physical Education days, students MUST wear sneakers.
Monday: Physical Education
Friday: Physical Education
Our class is lucky enough to have Spanish and Health class on a rotating schedule!
1. Stay in your seat.
2. Raise your hand.
3. Follow directions the first time.
4. Be responsible.
5. Be kind.
* Please check your child's folder every night for important notes!
* Please send in lunch money in a envelope with the child's name!
* Please sign your child's behavior chart every Friday (make sure chart stays in their folder)!
* No food is allowed to celebrate students' birthdays!
Please try to send your student in with supplies by the first full week of school. Supplies needed are...
*box of crayons
*glue sticks (glue sticks tend to run out quickly!)
*hard or soft pencil case to hold all supplies
*activity/coloring book for indoor recess
*box of tissues
I have a "borrowing station" that students can freely borrow from, but it can be disruptive for students to constantly move about the room. I will send home reminders when your student's supplies are running low.