Hello! My name is Mrs. Juskin and I will be your child's 2nd grade teacher. This is my 5th year teaching in the Belleville school district and I have truly enjoyed having the opportunity to share in the lives of many students and families here in Belleville.
As an educator, I believe in providing every child with a safe, supportive and motivating learning environment so they can reach their full potential. I have high expectations for all of my students because I believe if you set the bar high, they will reach for it.
Parents, you are my partners for student success! I am a firm believer that open lines of communication between the parent, student and teacher are the key to promoting an educational climate that is conducive to learning. Working as a team will ensure your child's success in the classroom.
I look forward to an exciting and productive year!
* Please check your child's folder every night for important notes!
* Please send lunch money in an envelope with the child's name!
* No food is allowed to celebrate students' birthdays!
Please try to send your student in with supplies by the first full week of school. Supplies needed are...
- 1 dry erase reusable pocket (9x12)
- 1 box of quart size storage bags
- 1 pack of thin dry erase markers
- 1 dry erase eraser
- 1 box of Crayola crayons
- 6 Elmer's glue sticks
- 2 pack of #2 pencils
- 5 folders
- 1 pair of 5" blunt tip scissors
- 1 1" binder with 3 rings
- 1 fabric zipper pencil case
- 1 of each color pen (red & blue)
- 1 roll of paper towels
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 1 12-inch ruler
I have a "borrowing station" that students can freely borrow from, but it can be disruptive for students to constantly move about the room. I will send home reminders when your student's supplies are running low.