Mrs. Juskin's 2nd Grade Class
Mrs. Juskin, Room #4
Hello! My name is Mrs. Juskin and I will be your child's 2nd grade teacher. This is my 6th year teaching in the Belleville school district and I have truly enjoyed having the opportunity to share in the lives of many students and families here in Belleville.
As an educator, I believe in providing every child with a safe, supportive and motivating learning environment so they can reach their full potential. I have high expectations for all of my students because I believe if you set the bar high, they will reach for it.
Parents, you are my partners for student success! I am a firm believer that open lines of communication between the parent, student and teacher are the key to promoting an educational climate that is conducive to learning. Working as a team will ensure your child's success in the classroom.
If you should ever have any questions or concerns, please contact me through a note or email (email@example.com.)
I look forward to an exciting and productive year!
* Please check your child's folder every night for important notes!
* Please send lunch money in an envelope with the child's name!
* No food is allowed to celebrate students' birthdays!
Please try to send your student in with supplies by the first week of school. Supplies needed are...
- 1 dry erase reusable pocket (9x12)
- 1 box of thin dry-erase markers (labeled)
- 1 box of Crayola crayons (labeled)
- 6 Elmer's glue sticks (labeled)
- 2 boxes of #2 pencils
- 5 plastic folders (red, yellow, green, blue, orange)
- 1 pair of scissors (labeled)
- 2 1-inch binders
- 1 soft fabric pencil case
- 1 blue pen and 1 red pen
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 1 12-inch ruler (labeled)
- 3 marbled cover composition books
- 1 1-subject notebook
- 1 dry-erase eraser
- 4 post-it pads
I will send home reminders when your student's supplies are running low.